Occasionally confirmation emails can end up in junk mail so try checking there first. If you can’t locate the confirmation email, give the store you are collecting from a call, to check the order is ready for collection. Then as long as you have your card, photo id and can confirm the email address associated with the order that will be enough for us to locate your order and confirm your identity.
Articles in this section
- How will I know when my Click & Collect order is ready?
- What do I need to bring to collect my order?
- Can someone collect on my behalf?
- How long will you hold my order?
- When can I pick up my order?
- Where do I pick my order up in store?
- I have lost my order confirmation email. Can I still collect my order?
- I was unable to collect my Click & Collect order. What should I do?
- Does your Dublin store offer a click and collect service?